with a little luck

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

she took a midnight train....

Thoughts instead of working:

-I need to get graduation attire from the Co-op

-who names a color drab

-what the fuck am I doing with my life

-why didn’t I join the peace corps

-will I ever fall in love

-I really don’t want it to rain tomorrow

-Julie Roberts movie on the West Mall

-so tired of dealing with bullshit

-I should be a better person

-OJ office organized with bright blue signs

-ate too much cereal

-felt like dressing preppy today

-package slip means my mavs t-shirt is almost here

-april needs to end

-but that means it’s all over

If I could I would:

-move to another country

-eat chocolate chips in the sun

-never use an umbrella even when it pours

-buy a ticket to anywhere

-do arts & crafts for a living

-open a gallery

-speak hebrew, italian and gaelic

-be secretary of state

-learn how to fly

Favorite quote:

Let's never come here again because it will never be as much fun

2 Comments:

Blogger the star said...

we must blog together. friends that blog together, stay together.

8:06 AM  
Blogger the star said...

oh. and hebrew and gaelic? you and i need to teach each other languages. i want to learn gaelic. mom's family is from scotland.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home