with a little luck

Sunday, January 28, 2007

honestly

CMS....only redeeming because the class has some diversity and my team is cute in a little freshman kind of way.
FIN 354....are you serious--I really need to take Intro to Finance? I love how I'll still fail the tests because of lack of motivation to memorize details or buy the textbook...I'm seeing how long I can avoid that one.
FIN 370...surprising I like it--obviously the whole homework and tons of assignments thing is negative but at least it has some value in my education.
Leadership in America...don't ask--it has some interesting speakers and I can definatley write a few papers and show up to class once a week
Thesis...seriously don't ask...my topic is changing yet again and I'm supposed to be well into the writing of it AND my advisor is socially awkward AND I don't understand where to begin AND I've exhausted all my resources meaning it's time to actually dive in...I'm just too scared.

So tired. And pretty much unmotivated about life. Luckily I still love OJs and UBC. Actually that's unlucky b/c I'd rather do organization bullshit or go to the grocery store or wait in line for an hour at Gregory for a machine than do homework or my thesis. Well, that's a lie. I wouldn't wait at Gregory for a machine. I would never wait to work out. Seriously, that's absurd.

I've noticed a lot that very few people see the world like I do. I don't have anything else to say about that, only that it's weird to carry on a conversation with someone and realize that they're just not on the same page. Fundamentally. It's really not a problem, just interesting.

Back to listening to country music. It's been a phase since getting back from Peru. I guess that's just how much I missed Texas. I love you, Pat Green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home